May 16 Android_LIS
The Ark news.Hi! It’s time we tell you about the new things of the past two weeks. We had a lot of national holidays, which didn’t prevent us from hard work. We concentrated on a lot of minor things. Some of them were plain irritating (those bugs!). Others were clearly missing.
- Corrected Langolier packs offensive behavior.
- Langoliers don’t kick characters back on the attack.
- Langoliers don’t fly through walls now.
- Corrected bug that caused the black screen to appear on Android devices with Mali video card.
- Corrected bug that caused the character to stop moving while holding on to a platform.
- Corrected turret’s behavior, including the bug that caused shots to miss visible Langoliers.
- Corrected scorpions’ behavior: they don’t stick in interactive containers anymore.
- Corrected bug in Barracks 2, when doors and sensors status failed to save upon exiting a level.
- Removed sparks that appeared when hitting a broken sensor.A hanging character (on a platform edge) can’t attack anymore.
- Corrected character’s jump, including the jump down from a one-sided platform.
- Inactive UI icons of character and inventory are now semi-transparent.
- They become opaque upon activity.
- Closed doors are now highlighted in red.
- The passable doors are green.After completion of Cellar 2 players can choose two boss levels.
- The character now bounces back from the wall upon hit.
- Monster cages. Vent shafts shake before a monster emerges from them.
- The camera has been improved. Its movement is smoother now.
- Smoother character’s movements.
- First variant of Steam controller integration. The full integration will be implemented shortly
Planned for the next month
- New character’s mechanics.
- New mechanics of saving and loading the game. Check-points in safe areas.
It’s all for today! Stay tuned; we have more coming very, very shortly!
Don’t forget to subscribe to our groups in social networks to keep up to date with all the news:
ARK Weekly Digest - 05/16/2018
Hello! It's time to tell you about the past two weeks. Despite the abundance of holidays, we worked hard. We concentrated at this stage on a lot of small things, some of which irritated (oh, these bugs), while others, on the contrary, clearly did not suffice.
Lost in Sky